OOTD -- Something Different

Salam=)

How everything's going? I hope everyone's well InshAllah!

I'm coming at you today with an outfit of the day. I know it's been ages since I last posted one, hopefully you won't be too mad at me :p

I had this old brown dress in my closet for a while. Since I bought it, I wore it a few times, and I kinda neglected it. Well, that was before hijab. I had to get ready the other day, and I remembered that old dress, and I'm so glad I have! The sleeves are the perfect length- not too short, not too long, it hits me right above the knee. Also, it's slightly A-lined, which is more flattering and ideal, and there's a belt included for waist definition. Oh, and it has pockets=)

Brown dress, bootcut jeans, scarf

As usual, I went for a casual outfit, so I opted for dark bootcut jeans, that I rolled up to the ankles for extra coolness. I picked my pink, black and white leopard scarf to bring someting interesting to the whole look.

 
The white you see is me trying to get a picture of the dress LOL

Black crossbody bag, black wedges

I added my wedges, threw on my crossbody bag, and I was good to go!

5 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Hey ,Thanks a lot for sharing this site.I really needed something like that .

MsDieynaba said...

Thanks=) Honestly, I thought this would be a blah post, and people wouldn't be that interested in it! Good thing it's helped you!

Haute Muslimah said...

Super cute! I love the look!

MsDieynaba said...

Oh thanks=)

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

No dear, it is very nice .Keep doing such things.

Follow each other .