My Everyday Makeup

Salam=)

Long time since I last blogged, I know. I haven't had a lot of time to do anything, but I'm having a few days off from work, and I intend to use them to feed in my bloggie=)

This one will deal with makeup. I saw my beauty-related posts --check out here and there -- were kinda popular, and I enjoyed writing them, so I figured I should make another and make everyone happy!

I'm not against makeup. If used wisely, it can enhance a person's features. I see it as part of the attire, with the clothing, the accesories, etc. Personally, I'm more of a neutral kinda gal, rarely do I use color, and when I do, it's as an eyeliner. As a result, I always go neutral, or even "natural" when it come to everyday makeup. Below are pictures of the products I use on a day-to-day basis :)

Here's my little mess!


Let's take a closer look...

Clockwise
Body Shop face brush
MAC #118 blush brush
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Clarins Instant Smooth face primer
MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NW45
Lancôme eyepencil in Noir
Custom-made tinted moisturizer (MUFE HD foudation in 180? + Sephora Head-to-toe hydrator)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kiko Precision Eyeliner in 01
Black Up blush (no reference number)
Nars concealer in Caramel/Almond
Sephora Glossy Gloss in Maple Syrup
Maybelline Natural Impact in Glamour Browns

 The inside of my face primer.
Effective for 'pore-blurring'=)

  My face products. MAC and Nars.
High-end, as I told you in the BGP post ='

So these are my most used products, just what I need to look nice and awake=) Depending on my mind, I may use nothing but concealer or use all of the above and put on a brighter lipcolor...That's the good thing about makeup, you can always switch it up! Let me know what are your most used products!

No comments: