Dealing With Hardship Pt III - Feel-Good Music

Salams :)

Here's another part of the Dealing With Hardship series. Today it's about something you know I love, that is music! There's nothing like a good song to cheer you up when you're feeling down and you need a pick-me up!

I decided to make my own feel-good music playlist and share it with you. It's a mix of feel-better, merry and motivational tunes, in several musical genres. Feel free to use it, adjust it to your liking, or create a new one.

Here's my little sample :)

Timaya - Plaintain Boy
Jill Scott -  Blessed
Jill Scott - Golden
Mary Mary - Go Get It
Tiwa Savage - Love Me x3
Pete Rock - T.R.O.Y.
Pete Rock ft Rell - That's What I'm Talking About
Goapele - 4 AM
Youssoupha - Gestelude
Youssoupha - Les Disques de Mon Père
Van Hunt - Dust
Alliance Ethnik - Respect
Alliance Ethnik - Honesty/Jealousy
Big Mountain - Baby I Love Your Way
Bobby Mc Ferrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy
Common - The People
Common - Blue Sky
REM - Shiny Happy People
Layrun Hill - Doo Wop
Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work
Sliimy - Wake Up
Feist - One Evening
Feist - Mushaboom
Bee Gees - More Than A Woman
Jamiroquai - Love Foolosophy
Jamiroquai - Cosmic Girl
Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures of Raindance Maggie
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow

There you go! Let me know what your feel-good songs are :)

No comments: