OOTD -- Winter Layering

Salam :)

I'm coming at you with an OOTD. For the past few weeks, France has been really cold. To combat wintery weather, I chose layering. In addition to keep off the cold, it makes an outfit more interesting and modest, which are great pluses!

The idea of layering came after I realized that the sweater shown below was "too short" for my taste, adding a longer article of clothing underneath would "lenghten" it. I opted for a jean, oversized shirt, because I like the sweater-over-shirtlook, and the heavier jean fabric would keep me warm.

To  balance out the silhouette and avoid bulkiness, I picked up straight-leg jeans.



I had no purple/dark blue hijab, so I pulled out a cream scarf. I added my dark grey wintercoat, which is slightly oversized and hits above the knee. As for the shoes and bag, I wore my trusty Converse sneakers and a black crossbody bag. [I did take pictures of it all, but unfortunately, the quality wasn't very good :( ]
That is it, people :) I know I've been slacking, but I promise to work harder on the blog, and provide you with more content inshaAllah! See you soon ^^

No comments: