OOTD -- Pastel Love

Hello lovely readers :)

I'm back with an OOTD -- I know it's been a while :)

The former days were warm, which was really enjoyable, especially since I hadn't adjusted to the French weather quite yet. I pulled out the light summer carrot pants, which I had bought for our trip. Although the cut is pretty loose, I still wanted a longer top. I picked a high-low oversize sweater, which is perfect, since it compliments the shape of the pants while providing some coverage where it's needed :)







I liked the pastel vibe going on, so I picked the accesories accordingly. Ironically, I created this look, totally obnoxious to the fact it's actually on trend. I guess I'm accidentally fashionable :) I wanted to bring out the jacket because I haven't worn it in a while, and it adds some structure to the outfit.






As far as hair and neck are concerned, my hairstyle only allows for headwraps, so I pulled out my cream hijab using my own method. To cover my neck, I chose this delicate, cream/blue, scarf, to compliment the whole pastel look and add some patterns.




No comments: