OOTD -- Clean & Simple

Salams :)

Long time, no OOTD, I know... I am about to correct it now :)

So, if you know me, you know I'm a plain-jane, blue-jeans-white-tee kinda gal. The day I wore this outfit, France was getting sunnier and warmer, but not to the point where I could leave the house with summer clothing. 

I had this new sweater that I bought during the winter sales. I fell in love with the knitting pattern, the loose cut, and the interesting collar.


 

I wanted to pull out my long-forgotten Maysaa straight-lined skirt. To add some dimension and coolness to the look, I layered my woodcutter-inspired shirt, popped the collar and rolled up the sleeves. Paired with the sweater, it provided that casual, modest silhouette I wanted -- doesn't it remind you of something? I threw on a jean jacket, for structure and warmth. 

 



Since I had to run a few errands, I opted for my loafer-inspired flats. For a bag, I chose this velvet-y/leather-y bag to compliment the brown tones of the look.

As for hijab, I turbaned it up, using this bun headwrap technique.

 




No comments: