OOTD -- Keepin' It Casual








Another day, another OOTD! You know, the whole world knows by now, I'm a casual girl. A pair of jeans, some boots, and I'm the happiest girl on earth. This is everyday Dieynaba here. :)

This sweater I got a few years back. To add more dimension and extra warmth, I put a white and blue woodcutter shirt. Because the top didn't provide enough coverage for my taste, I decided to pair it with my new love, my straight-line grey maxiskirt! It's a modest, with a modern cut, which is cool. It's also versatile, which is even cooler. :)

I wore my blue duffle-coat and my beloved booties to keep with that laid-back theme.

Makeup wise, I like to pair this look with some liner, lashes and berry lips.

Apart, these items don't provide enough coverage. Together, they give a modest, cute, winter-appropriate silhouette. How awesome is shopping your stash? With a little imagination, you can come up with a myriad of combos and outfits. :)

What have you been wearing lately?


No comments: