Happy New Year=)



Salam!

I would like to wish you all a happy new year. Insh'Allah 2011 will bring you the bliss and happiness you deserve!

I usually try to avoid these new year resolutions that I hardly keep up with throughout the year but I've made some, and this time around with God's help and dedication, I shall suceed=)

Here it goes...

I'd like to be healthier. I'll try to drink more water- at least 6 a day, and eat less using the Prophet's recommendation: 1/3 food, 1/3 drink, 1/3 air.

Beauty wise, I want to be consistent with my haircare, i. e. mosturizing daily, washing and conditioning my hair biweekly. I haven't noticed any growth or improvement in my hair for a long time now, so some work needs to be done here.

I'll try to be more serious with the skincare: removing ALL makeup before hitting the bed, using a mask and scrub, moisturizing properly. I definitely need to treat my skin like fine silk, the same goes for bodycare also.

Now, about the Deen, I wish to wake up for Fajr ON TIME. Subhanallah, I always seem to wake up 15 mn- or even later than that- for Fajr. I'll keep doing my daily wirds, litanies I do after Fajr and Icha. I'll also try to renew wudu' systematically and learn more ayats insh'Allah.

Here are my resolutions. I think these are achievable goals, hopefully, I'll make it^^ 

What are your resolutions for 2011?

No comments: