Musical Crush

Salam everyone=)

I woke up early today to work on one of my translations, but I really don't feel inspired. Words come to my mind like specks of dust -- dull, grey, and untidy.

Enough with the crazy talk. I wanted to introduce you to one of my new found loves: Katy B.

She's young, British and talented. I like that she's coming out with her underground, Dub-inspired music. This is not the typical music I listen to, I'm more of a Hip Hop/R&B/New Soul kind of gal, but it's good music, so I won't discriminate. Very fresh and different, which is MUCH appreciated among this electro-pop nonsense. I also like the fact that she sings without trying too hard. Everything seems to be natural and falling perfectly into place=)

This song is HYPNOTIC


Party music^^

Miss Katy B also reminded me of one thing: oversize sweaters can do a great job when it comes to hiding curves. Another thing that I'll consider buying !

No comments: